Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

24 June 2009

More "If the Halo Fits" Cards

Since I'm borrowing this stamp set, I have to get as much use out of it as possible, right? So here are three more cards that I made this afternoon. I'm not going to explain these cards because I truly think they are fairly straight-forward:


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue
Accents: dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch, Blender Pens


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accents: Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, VersaMark
Accents: white walmart ribbon, dimensionals, Black Heat Emboss powder, Heat Tool

For the above card, I stamped the angel in VersaMark and sprinkled the black heat-emboss powder onto the image. Then I used the heat tool (kind of like a hair dryer, but not as much blowing air and more heat) to set the powder.

I may make more cards with this set because it's so easy to work with! I hope you like them! Any comment or suggestion is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment