Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

05 June 2009

Whimsy-ness

Jeff is at IGNITE (youth group) tonight, so I thought it was an opportune time to create more cards! So here are more Garden Whimsy cards:


Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant

Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, white ribbon from Michaels


Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: So Saffron, Rose Red, Night of Navy
Ink: So Saffron, Rose Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Silver Brads


Stamp Set: Garden Whimsy
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Silver Brads, white organza ribbon from Michaels

I do think I will be able to create more cards when I have more ink sets, but I know how to be patient. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment