Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

01 July 2009

Goodby Heartfelt Thanks

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!! I love the country I live in, and I am SO proud to be a Canadian!

Now that I've said my piece, here are some of the cards I've made the last week or so:

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy
Accents: dimensionals, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accents: dimensionals, Hemp Twine - natural, eyelet, The Tearing Edge

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Accents: dimensionals

So those are the cards I made with my favourite retired stamp set. I think they are fairly self-explanatory, which is why I haven't explained step-by-step how to make these cards. If you look, you can kind of figure it out. But if you want to know how I did them, just leave a comment, and I will reply! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment