Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

15 June 2009

MegaMeeting Make & Takes

Hello everyone! I have finally gotten around to posting the make & takes I made at the megameeting this past Friday. I received a whole bunch of really good cards during the swap, and I've gotten a lot of really good ideas out of it. Since I didn't make them, however, I won't post them now. Once I've made my own representation, I will post them. Here are the cards I made:


Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Silver Brad, Bone Folder
Dies: Stampin' Up! Top Note


Stamp Set: a stamp set in the new catalogue, I don't know what it's called
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Certainly Celery ribbon


Stamp Sets: Always, and another stamp set; don't know the name
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Old Olive DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon


Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes, not sure about the fish
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon


Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Happy Everything
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum card stock
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot - Stampin Up! Backgrounds #1, Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1" circle punch, Designer Label punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch

I hope you like the cards I made at the MegaMeet. I certainly enjoyed my time there! There is another one in September, and I think I'm going to try to make that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment