Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

04 June 2009

Another Whimsy

I really do love this stamp set! It really does suit my style. I originally wanted to use Designer Series Paper for the background, but I didn't have any in the colours I was using. I also think I need to get the scallop circle; I have so many ideas that need the scallop circle, but I really wanted to do this card tonight, so I decided to make a scallop square. The circle would have looked nicer, but... meh. It looks good enough. For the words, I used the blender pen to ink up just the words I wanted. I hope you like it:


Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Whimsy (jumbo roller)
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Blender Pen, Scallop Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment