Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

06 June 2009

And Again...

Jeff is away again tonight, this time at Paul's place for a guy's night. What they will be doing is playing World of Warcraft, Jeff's favourite thing to do in his spare time. And since I'm home alone again, I thought, what to do... I guess I'll make more cards. I do feel the need to get more stamp sets, I'm running out of ideas with the ones that I have. Maybe I just feel like I'm constantly repeating myself since I'm using the same stamp sets over and over again. Well, here's what I made tonight:


Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: So Saffron, So Saffron DSP, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Brads, white ribbon from Dollarama


Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Brocade Blue DSP
Ink: Brocade Blue
Accessories: Silver Brads

I hope you like the cards I've made, and I hope you get some sort of inspiration from them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first card especially. I don't know much about stamping techniques yet -- can you tell me how you get the black outline of the flower petals, and the slightly offset saffron color that's filled in?

    By the way, my husband spent most of today out playing Battletech. Luckily we don't mind being married to big kids! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the e-mail with the info about how you stamped the flower! That stamp set is lovely. I really like the sort of "wispy" look that the two-step stamping results in (although wispy isn't exactly the word I mean).

    I am learning so much just looking at all the different ink stamp blogs!

    ReplyDelete