Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

02 June 2009

Card Swap

Today is Alexander (my son)'s first birthday! We celebrated with family and friends on Sunday. I can't believe how quickly time passes! Jeff doesn't have to work this evening, so perhaps we'll go out for dinner instead of having my planned sloppy joes and corn on the cob... who knows?

Anyway, back to cards. I finished the cards that I'm bringing to the demonstrator card swap on June 13. Here is the completed version. I call it "Simply Heartfelt".



Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Simply Said
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Brads, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
(pronounced grow-grain, apparently)

I'm still kind of worried about going to a demonstrator's swap and not being a demonstrator, thinking they may not want to have my cards because I'm not "seasoned" or something. And despite the reassurances from Mary-Jo (my demonstrator) saying that it will be fine does not quite allay my fears. So I guess I'll have to just suck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment