Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 July 2009

Zoofari Stamp

I finally received my order! And I LOVE working with the Zoofari stamp set! It's such a shame that it's retired. Niki came over last night, and we went crazy with cards. I made 9 cards altogether! Here are the cards that I made last night with the Zoofari stamp set:


Stamp Set: Zoofari, Birthday Whimsy
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss
Accents: Blender Pen

I love the idea of stacking the animals. Some of them are hanging on by two feet (the tiger), and the monkey is not on at all, but I think the point is made. And when it came to the caption, I knew it needed a birthday. This stamp set screams birthday to me.


Stamp Sets: Zoofari, Baroque Motifs
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa
Accents: Blender Pen, Dimensionals

This card was more time consuming because I stamped the blender -penned all the monkeys and then cut them out. Then I used the dimensionals on their bodies, and I used the snail to glue the tails down, and then I used the blender pen with the Kiwi Kiss to show the vines on their tails. This one is Jeff's favourite.


Stamp Sets: Zoofari, Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Accents: Blender Pen, Dimensionals

I saw a card similar to this one on Split Coast, but I can't find it again to provide the link. I didn't have a "You're One of a Kind!" stamps, so I had to make do with what I had - this sentiment came the closest.


Stamp Set: Zoofari, Print Pattern (background stamp)
Card Stock: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange

This is the first card I made last night using Niki's Bold Brights. I have card stock, but not the ink set (yet). I love the way the snake is allowed to stretch - I'll be doing this card quite often, though now with different colours. I'm not sure if I like the bright colours or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment