Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

02 July 2009

Goodbye "If the Halo Fits"

I don't think I will have this stamp set in my possession for very much longer, as I should return it to it's owner (Carly), so I decided last night to make a few last cards with it:


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Regal Rose DSP
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accents: Dimensionals, Blender Pen, 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon

Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Accents: Dimensionals, Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Crimper

I don't have any circle punches yet, so for this card (and all my cards, to be frank), to make the circles, I used the cap of a Gerber baby bottle. The cap has two different sized circles on it, and that's what I use to make circles. I do plan on purchasing the Circle Scissors Plus, with which I can cut any size circle that would fit a card - excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment