Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

26 July 2009

Card Patterns sketch

Here is my take on the sketch from Card Patterns:


Stamp Set: Holiday Hello, Bold Snowflakes
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana
Accents: Silver Brads, Dimensionals

I really enjoyed this sketch; I had some trouble thinking of something to put on the left side of the card, but I think it turned out well. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! I love the stamped snowflakes and the beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley this is adorable! Love the curved sentiment and matted layers. Great way to get a head start on those holiday cards. Glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete