Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

21 May 2009

Music Medley

I decided, since I successfully completed a ladybug card for my friend, I decided I could make more personalized cards for other people based on their interests. My older sister, Anne, is a pianist. She graduated from McMaster University for Performing Arts - Piano. She is brilliant. So I decided to make her a piano birthday card for her birthday in August:


Card Stock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette

The Pink Pirouette is the inside of the card.

The card stock is 5 1/2" x 12", folded halfway. The space for the keys is 1". I drew lines for the keys at 1 cm each, and the black keys are just eyeballed; they might be 3/4" long and 1/4" wide - I'm not sure of the exact measurement. For the ribbon, I cut a slit at the crease of the card so the ribbon could go through. The inside of the card is empty so I can write what I want in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment