Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

21 May 2009

Beginning of a Blog

I will begin my blog with exciting news! My Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Robyn Stahls, is taking me to the next demonstrator card swap on Saturday, June 6! I hope I can get someone to babysit Alexander, since Jeff is working; I don't know how long the swaps go for. But I digress...

For the swap, I am required to make 100 cards!!!!! I am going to make just the front of the card, as to save card stock. Here is the card front I will be making for my swap:




Stamp Sets - Heartfelt Thanks, Simply Said
Card Stock - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink - Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss

I'm not so thrilled about having to make 100 of this card, but I'm so excited about getting 100 cards back - 100 new possible ideas! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment