Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

11 November 2009

Home with a Heart

My mother is heading up a course called Home with a Heart. It is for single moms who want and need to better their situation, despite their circumstances. One of the classes is creativity, and she asked me to come in and make a card with them. This is the card we made:


Stamp Set: Snow Swirled
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi Kiss

I wanted to make this card very simple, with no dimensions or anything that makes the card heavy or thick, because if these women wanted to mail the card out, they would have to pay extra for postage. They received envelopes and stamps with it, to make it easier.

Some had already gone to a Stampin' Up! workshop before, so they knew what they were doing. Others had not, and they enjoyed making the card.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the simplicity of this one and I SO love this stamp set. I know you own it, but I'd like to get it too...my wish list is getting HUGE. :)

    ReplyDelete