Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

16 November 2009

Angels

I borrowed the retired stamp set "If the Halo Fits" from Carly - love that set! Here are some cards I made with that set this afternoon.


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Old Olive DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Extras: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Blender Pen


Stamp Set: If the Halo Fits
Card Stock: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom
Extras: Silver brads, dimensionals, Blender Pen

The second card is a pain in the butt because of the close cut-out of the angel and flower, but I love this card. I made this card a few months ago - the last time I borrowed this set from Carly - but I'm not sure if I posted it on this blog or not... oh well.

For the dimensionals, I use the extra rubber from the stamp sets. And for these cards in particular, I used just the red - or purple - rubber (I usually use the red or purple rubber with the foam, but I didn't want a huge pop-up for these cards).

I can only hope that you like these cards half as much as I enjoyed making them - that would be enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment