Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

15 October 2009

Mom's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday; she is 48!!! And she got me the stamp set "Eight Great Greetings" because of the stamp that says "I just realized I'm turning into my mother... lucky me". I am very similar to my mother - we have the same sense of humour, and we look at the world in a very similar way.

Her favourite colour is pale yellow, and So Saffron was the closest I have to pale yellow (Barely Banana is darker; not pale enough), so I used that with Bordering Blue - they look so nice together!


Stamp Set: Eight Great Greetings
Card Stock: Bordering Blue, So Saffron DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Bordering Blue, So Saffron
Extras: White Organza ribbon, Blender Pen, Silver Brads

I hope she likes it! It's a very simple card, but my mother is not a complicated woman - she doesn't like too many frills and furbelows (hehe), so I know that simple is best.

I'm going to go over to my parents' house tonight after supper - they might be out for dinner - but I'm going to go anyways, and if she's not there, I'll just leave the card for her in the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment