Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

06 October 2009

Christmas Cards

I made some cards today! They aren't original by any means, but they are new to me:


Stamp Set: Berry Christmas
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss


Stamp Set: Holiday Lineup, Berry Christmas (for the sentiment)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Extras: Blender Pen, Silver Brads, Scallop Edge punch

This card was interesting to make, because I stamped the image a second time on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, and I coloured in all the hats with the Blender Pen, and then I cut out each hat individually, and then glued them on top of the hats on the first image - it gives it just a little dimension. The picture below shows what I mean:


I hope you enjoy these cards, I certainly enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment