Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

06 March 2010

Stampin' Saturday at 365 Cards

Hello! My tradeshow is today! YAY! But before I do that, I'm going to submit this card for the 365 Cards Saturday Challenge -

"Today's challenge is to create a stamped image using more than one color of ink. This means that the ink must be applied to the stamp before pressing it on the paper - as opposed to coloring in an image with markers. You use any method you wish to apply the ink to the stamp - special markers, multicolored stamp pad, brayer, etc."


Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, A Year of Sweet Sentiments (from Taylored Expressions)
Card Stock: Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red
Extras: Red Half-Pearls

Now, I know that this card was on the last post, but it fits perfectly for this challenge! To create this effect, I stamped the flowers with Summer Sun and then stamped the image onto the paper. Next, I inked only the edges of the stamp with Riding Hood Red, lined up the stamp with the previously stamped image, then STAMP: a beautiful effect on flowers!

Enjoy! (and wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment