Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

09 January 2010

Encouragement Cards

One of my friends from church wants me to make some encouragement cards for him. So this week, I've been compiling a few cards that he can choose from. There are some cards that I made last year, but these are the cards I made last night:


Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Full of Life
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Extras: Silver Brads, Flower Fusion


Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Extras: Flower Fusion, Silver Brads


Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Flight of the Butterfly (for the sentiment)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
Extras: Dimensionals


Stamp Sets: Full of Life, Botanical Blooms (from the Sale-a-bration sale 2009)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Extras: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pen

I hope Dave enjoys these cards, and I hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoyed seeing my stamps put to good use, well done!! #3 is so simple and yet so elegant, beauty!

    ReplyDelete