Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie Maternity tickers

25 August 2009

Wedding Shower

I went to a wedding shower last night, but had no cards that were suitable for one. So yesterday afternoon, I hunkered down and made this:


Stamp Sets: Eight Great Sayings, Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Extras: Oval punch, Oval Scallop punch, dryer sheet, white ribbon

When you work with a dryer sheet, you should use one that has already gone through the dryer. They are more pliable, and your hands won't get all smeared with the scent - gets kind of gross. I stamped the small flower from Heartfelt Thanks onto the dryer sheet. I had to use tape to adhere it to the paper because the snail would not. I used white ribbon to tie it together in the middle, and used tape to attach the punched card stock in the middle over the ribbon knot.

That's all there is to it! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Very pretty and very resourceful- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear friend... i miss your cards, where are they??

    ~niki

    ReplyDelete